ACR’s Inventory Control System is the first complete perpetual inventory application to track store inventory, monitor item movement and automatically interface all transaction data to a centralized database. ACR streamlines accounting processes, improves the management of product flow and functions as an efficient replenishment system at the store level.
- How you monitor where inventory is located – by broadly defined inventory departments, or by specific location in a department.
- Transactions from a complete inventory transaction set (receivers, transfers, purchase orders, physical inventory counts, adjustments, shippers, and pickups) to move inventory and how operators will use these transactions to enter inventory movement information.
- The configuration of each terminal running Inventory Control, allowing you to have terminals designed for different inventory functions.
- Interfaces with ACR-5000TM POS and Scale Management’s real-time database, storing information into separate yet relational inventory files. Maintains all supplies, ingredients, kits, lay-away and catalog data, reducing data entry, paper transactions and errors in processing.
- Helps you control vendor ordering and item pricing and provides analysis of performance and profit.
- Improves physical count methods with an effective means of performing exception-basis counts and also provides counting by cycle, random spot checks, or specific storage areas such as rack or bin.
- Supports manual receiving and Advanced Ship Notice (ASN) – DEX, NEX and customized ASN.
- Interfaces to in-store multiple-function RF systems.
- Provides specific reports to help you analyze inventory movement and inventory costs.
- Automates ordering tasks, helping management to tailor assortments, shorten lead times and reduce warehouse stock.